Bunger & Robertson
Bunger and Robertson
Gold Sponsor ($500-$999)
Bunger & Robertson traces its origin to 1949, when Len Bunger, Jr. (1921-1993), began the practice of law in Bloomington, Indiana.
Len established the partnership that evolved into the current partnership of Bunger & Robertson. In 1965, Don M Robertson (1938-2005) joined the firm and began a career that spanned nearly forty years. Bunger & Robertson takes pride in delivering quality service and professionalism to its clients in a wide variety of practice areas.
The members of Bunger & Robertson take pride in participating in community and professional organizations. The firm contributes time and resources to various community events, organizations and pro bono legal services.