Teachers and Librarians: Educators Guide to March: Book One
A Teacher's Guide to March: Book One
Teachers and Librarians: Download the 11-page Teacher's Guide to March: Book One from the publisher, Top Shelf Comix.
The free teacher's guide comes in PDF format. What's inside:
- 11 pages of teacher resources!
- Correlations to both Common Core State Standards (English) and the National Council for Social Studies
- Discussion questions for before, during, and after reading
- Two reproducible student worksheets
- Tips for differentiated instruction
- Online resources for multimedia extension!
For grades 6-12 / extensible to higher education / correlated to state & national standards
The guide was developed and written by Peter Gutierrez. A former social studies teacher, Gutierrez is a spokesperson on comics and graphic novels for the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTE). He has written about comics in education for School Library Journal, The Graphic Classroom, and Teachers College Press, and has authored teaching guides for acclaimed graphic nonfiction titles such as Economix and My Friend Dahmer (Abrams ComicArts).